*** New: updated to v1.2 ***
Global Search is a plugin for Substance Designer extending its search capabilities. Searches can be made in multiple packages/folders/graphs/functions at a time using various filters. Read more on the blog: https://bit.ly/2KBLs7M
--- Typical use cases ---
- Search for terms in frames or comments, input parameters, variable names, graph names, function names etc. in multiple packages / graphs / folders / functions at once.
- Determine which graph parameters have custom functions.
- Determine which areas are left to be worked on or temporary and need to be removed before production using TODO and TMP markers.
- Find specific variables/input parameters into functions including package functions involved in cooking errors.
- Find places where specific variables are being assigned (Set) and retrieved (Get) in functions.